Battery Maintenance Fluid
What is battery sulfation?
- Battery on each charge and discharge process, will produce the so-called battery sulfation
- 80% of lead-acid batteries, because of the sulfuric acid production, which led to reduced battery capacity
- Lead sulfate is hard granular crystals, insulation and prevents the absorption of battery
- Lead sulfate particles scattered in a small battery, the battery self-discharge resulting
- Lead sulfate will precipitate at the bottom of each battery, accumulate brown precipitate, likely to cause short-circuit the battery
Formed sulfated battery problems
- High price - the use of large forklift battery, single costs about U.S. $ 700 to U.S. $ 6000
- Shorter lead-acid battery life
- If the battery recharge time to time, will increase energy consumption and machine idle time
- Batteries will cause the negative impact ring Jing
- Batteries will make the destruction of the natural environment
Effectiveness of battery maintenance fluid
- 100% removal of dissolved lead sulfate crystals.
- Reduce the accumulation of brown precipitate, and transformed into an insulator.
- Electrolyte can be dispersed in small particles, from the conductor into an insulator, reducing the battery self-discharge.
- Stereotype of active substances to enhance adhesive force; battery on charge and discharge, the stereotype of the active substances will increase to 60%, the effect of this adhesive force can cause the battery to use more long-term.
- Release of reactive oxygen species, and modified to enhance the structure of crystals, so that a more softening and granular. This modification process can be avoided in the future generation of lead sulfate crystals.
Battery maintenance fluid benefits & results
- For the new lead-acid batteries, can extend its useful life to 80% -100%
- Effective the old battery to 20% to 70%
- Reduced by 40% to 80% of the cost of spending, and increase battery life
- Reduce the number of charge cycles, the relative reduction of 60% -75% of energy consumption
- Increase battery operating time and reduce idle time 75% of the battery
Battery maintenance fluid Conclusion
- Regular use, and increase battery life
- Battery maintenance fluid is a liquid product, in the battery into the battery every six months to add one within
- Extend battery life to charge 80-100% & 10-15 times, increase or maintain high-capacity battery status
- Has been used for 3-4 years, any original battery (For best results, you can start at the beginning of the battery within 6 months with the added battery maintenance solution)